This week I have featured some of the best food and restaurant blogs from around the web throughout The Hospitality Formula Network.Â Restaurant Laughs featured the best humor oriented blogs.Â Foodie Knowledge covered the best food and cooking related sites.Â The Managerâ€™s Office showcased the best sites for restaurant marketing and operations.Â Today, I am rounding […]
Tag Archives | life on a cocktail napkin
Restaurant blogs are a curious thing.Â Their authors start them for different reasons and hope to convey different messages.Â There are those who use it as a way to relieve the stress of a shift and share their rants with anyone willing to read them.Â There are those who have been in the business so […]
- The Greatest Customer Complaint Response Ever September 23, 2010
- Why Not To Date Co-Workers August 14, 2010
- Serving Sober October 14, 2010
- My Response: 25 Things Chefs Never Tell You September 16, 2010
- My New Blogroll February 4, 2011
- Gootloader infection cleaned up February 27, 2022
- The IRS Did Not Ban Automatic Gratuities January 1, 2014
- Introducing Best Restaurant Blogs April 15, 2013
- JJ’s February 20, 2013
- Tips For Proposing At A Restaurant February 12, 2013
- Abel Perez: I am a server and this helped me alot. Thank you...
- MikeQ: Great industry stories, David. You wear so many h...
- MikeQ: What a lucky day it was when I found your blogs, D...
- MikeQ: Damn, David ... your new design makes The Majestic...
- David: That is a good idea I hadn't thought of. I am no...
Search by Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.