r_ */ ?>

Consortium Agreement Drexel

These agreements accept approved associate degree programs because the general educational requirements meet the essential requirements of the transfer university program. If you purchase a corresponding associate degree, usually an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science, the essential requirements of the Transfer College are met, with the exception of the core courses required by the planned major (and, in some cases, requirements that reflect the specific values of the Transfer College, for example courses in religion or foreign languages). The success of these students reflects the transfer programs and support associated with them offered at the university. If you are a graduate of Drexel University and plan to visit another institution for a semester/semester, you should enter into a consortium agreement [PDF]. The consortium agreement is a contract between you, drexel University (your home institution) and your host institution (the other school). The agreement allows Drexel University to pay certain financial aid into your account, while you will take approved courses at the other institution.

About David Hayden

Restaurant industry professional helping small restaurants with their training, operations, and marketing needs. Author of Tips2: Tips For Increasing Your Tips and Building Your Brand With Facebook. You can also visit my other websites and blogs at: http://www.tips2book.com http://www.restaurant-marketing-plan.com http://www.themanagersoffice.com http://www.tipssquared.com http://www.foodieknowledge.com http://www.restaurantlaughs.com http://www.tipsfortips.wordpress.com


Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Comments are closed.