Best Restaurant Blogs is the newest addition to The Hospitality Formula Network. This site differs from all of the other sites in the network in a few important ways. The biggest difference is that I am not the author of the site. This is because the content of this website is determined by the readers. […]
Archive | Restaurant Marketing RSS feed for this section
When I released Building Your Brand with Facebook in March of this year I was anticipating a collective freakout on the part of restaurant owners. As I would discuss Facebook marketing with restaurant owners, they would confidently tell me how strong their fan page was with thousands of fans. When I replied by asking them […]
Restaurant marketing with Facebook is something most every restaurant has tried. Very soon this could vanish for restaurant owners who are in violation of the Facebook Terms of Service (ToS). Hundreds or thousands of fans could vanish overnight along with all or the correspondences, pictures, and other content contained on their Facebook pages. It is […]
This month’s free report at Restaurant Marketing Plan covers in depth the best practices to utilize Google+ Local for Restaurants. This is an incredibly powerful tool for independent restaurants and I want to make sure that all of the restaurant owners and managers that read this blog are recieving the most up to date information […]
Google Plus Local for Restaurants is about to change the local marketing game forever. It is important to understand that this is not a phase or another hoop that Google is making restaurants jump through. This is the future of local internet marketing. If you choose to ignore it, you are doing so at […]
- The Greatest Customer Complaint Response Ever September 23, 2010
- Why Not To Date Co-Workers August 14, 2010
- Serving Sober October 14, 2010
- My Response: 25 Things Chefs Never Tell You September 16, 2010
- My New Blogroll February 4, 2011
- The IRS Did Not Ban Automatic Gratuities January 1, 2014
- Introducing Best Restaurant Blogs April 15, 2013
- JJ’s February 20, 2013
- Tips For Proposing At A Restaurant February 12, 2013
- Do I Have To Tip? January 21, 2013
- Abel Perez: I am a server and this helped me alot. Thank you...
- MikeQ: Great industry stories, David. You wear so many h...
- MikeQ: What a lucky day it was when I found your blogs, D...
- MikeQ: Damn, David ... your new design makes The Majestic...
- David: That is a good idea I hadn't thought of. I am no...
Search by Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.