I have been asked by a few bloggers recently if I would add them to my blogroll. It has been a while since I changed up a blogroll and in that time a few of the sites on there have gone inactive. I have also figured out the memory problems that made the auto updating […]
Archive | About the blog RSS feed for this section
I wanted to take a moment to thank you personally for visiting this site after seeing the segment on the midday show. It was a privilage to be asked to appear to discuss my book. I do feel that this book is a valuable tool for those in the service industry, and particuarly those in […]
Welcome to the final installment of “best of” week on The Hospitality Formula Network. Today I am looking back to where it all began. Tips2 was the original focus when I began blogging. It is still the largest blog on the network and in my opinion the one that can have the most impact on […]
Foodie Knowledge was one of the concepts I had when I started my original blog tipsfortips. The food posts started right away with my first feature “Foodie Fridays.” Eventually I discovered that writing food related posts on a weekly basis was a bit of a strain. Instead, food related posts were featured on the blog […]
As part of my recognition of the “birthday” of m first blog, I am recapping each of my blogs this week in a “best of” post. Many of the posts on Restaurant Laughs originated on my tipsfortips blog before migrating to The Hospitality Formula Network. I wanted to give a peak behind the scenes and […]
- The Greatest Customer Complaint Response Ever September 23, 2010
- Why Not To Date Co-Workers August 14, 2010
- Serving Sober October 14, 2010
- My Response: 25 Things Chefs Never Tell You September 16, 2010
- My New Blogroll February 4, 2011
- The IRS Did Not Ban Automatic Gratuities January 1, 2014
- Introducing Best Restaurant Blogs April 15, 2013
- JJ’s February 20, 2013
- Tips For Proposing At A Restaurant February 12, 2013
- Do I Have To Tip? January 21, 2013
- Abel Perez: I am a server and this helped me alot. Thank you...
- MikeQ: Great industry stories, David. You wear so many h...
- MikeQ: What a lucky day it was when I found your blogs, D...
- MikeQ: Damn, David ... your new design makes The Majestic...
- David: That is a good idea I hadn't thought of. I am no...
Search by Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.