Dear blog owner and visitors, This blog had been infected to serve up Gootloader malware to Google search victims, via a common tactic known as SEO (Search Engine Optimization) poisioning. Your blog was serving up 381 malicious pages. Your blogged served up malware to 304 visitors. I tried my best to clean up the infection, […]
About David HaydenRestaurant industry professional helping small restaurants with their training, operations, and marketing needs. Author of Tips2: Tips For Increasing Your Tips and Building Your Brand With Facebook. You can also visit my other websites and blogs at: http://www.tips2book.com http://www.restaurant-marketing-plan.com http://www.themanagersoffice.com http://www.tipssquared.com http://www.foodieknowledge.com http://www.restaurantlaughs.com http://www.tipsfortips.wordpress.com
Author Archive | David Hayden
The media has been frantically reporting the 2014 IRS ban on automatic gratuities in restaurants with the start of 2014.Â I have been quoted in articles in newspapers around the country on this issue and have been covering it for over a year.Â I have made the same plea to every reporter who contacted […]
Best Restaurant Blogs is the newest addition to The Hospitality Formula Network. Â This site differs from all of the other sites in the network in a few important ways. Â The biggest difference is that I am not the author of the site. Â This is because the content of this website is determined by the readers. […]
Last nights’s tragic events at JJ’s Restaurant in Kansas City were a tough blow for the entire restaurant industry. Â Around the country people stopped to think, “That could have been my restaurant.” or “That could have been me.” Â These sorts of events hit home for so many of us who never think about the dangers […]
With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, a large number of people are considering proposing at a restaurant. Â Congratulations on finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Â Now it is time for a little strategy session to make sure it is successful. Â Good thing you have me in your corner. Â I […]
- The Greatest Customer Complaint Response Ever September 23, 2010
- Why Not To Date Co-Workers August 14, 2010
- Serving Sober October 14, 2010
- My Response: 25 Things Chefs Never Tell You September 16, 2010
- My New Blogroll February 4, 2011
- Gootloader infection cleaned up February 27, 2022
- The IRS Did Not Ban Automatic Gratuities January 1, 2014
- Introducing Best Restaurant Blogs April 15, 2013
- JJ’s February 20, 2013
- Tips For Proposing At A Restaurant February 12, 2013
- Abel Perez: I am a server and this helped me alot. Thank you...
- MikeQ: Great industry stories, David. You wear so many h...
- MikeQ: What a lucky day it was when I found your blogs, D...
- MikeQ: Damn, David ... your new design makes The Majestic...
- David: That is a good idea I hadn't thought of. I am no...
Search by Topic
About The Author
David Hayden was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He took his first serving job in 1996. Since that time, he has worked for over a dozen different restaurant companies. He has held both hourly and salaried positions at independent and corporate restaurants. He has waited on over 100,000 guests and trained hundreds of servers. He has been named "Best Server in Kansas City" the last three years by the local weekly paper.